Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Part 6. The Crazy Cab Ride

Crazy Cab Ride!

Friday we went to visit Struga, Macedonia. We tried to find a bus but we couldn't so we took a taxi. There were six people in the taxi. I sat on Mom's lap. It was crazy. I didn't have to put my seat belt on. I should have if I was in America. We saw buildings and stuff and I got my feet wet in the lake and threw rocks in the lake. We met a man. He said his family was in America but he was not allowed to go back. That made me sad. He has a son who is 8 years old like me.
I had a plan to sneak him home. shh!!1

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are having this wonderful experience, getting to see just how big this world is. All my love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool adventure! i hope your mom didn't feel too squished from having you on her lap in a crowded cab!

    ReplyDelete