Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Part 12: Other stuff and then going home

I didn't have gelato every night. Just one night I had a regular ice cream.

Here is some of my favorite food that I ate in Macedonia:
Tortellini
Pizza
Eel!
Little fried fish called Plasica that your eat whole

Plasica


So on the last day I fell in the lake with my clothes on. It was cold. I did not want to do that.

Error 404 picture not found.
The next day no one was awake except us. We were up so early to get a taxi ride to the airport. We flew to Vienna. We rode bikes around and looked at stuff.

Error 404 picture not found.

So when I went home I got to ride the airplane to Toronto and then I stayed at the airport for a while then took a 45 minute trip to Detroit.

And that's The End!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to see your adventure come to an end: I have been so entertained and so happy for you! May you get plenty more opportunities as wonderful as this one! !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok beacuse this year has more parts you can see and all the stuff that im selling for. I hope you will have time to see that stuff. Also my art and comics. My comics will be.... I dont want to give it away. That will be my improvements.

    ReplyDelete