Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Part 8: In the Lake



This is a picture of me jumping in the water.
 Anyway, I went to go swimming in Lake Ohrid. I got to play with someone in the water. His name was Philip.

Philip and I are jumping in the lake
He could speak just a little bit of English. He can count to ten in English. When he counted to ten he pulled me into the water. The water was very clear. It felt like I have blubber because I didn't think it was cold. I did feel like having a brain freeze one time.
This is how clear the water is.
My friend Philip thought my sun glasses were goggles and tried to use them to see under water.

1 comment:

  1. How deep was the water where you were swimming? I have never been swimming in water cold enough to give me a brain freeze! Looks like fun. Have you learned any words in Macedonian?

    ReplyDelete