Thursday, April 30, 2015

Part 5: Bonus Jokes and Food

Some weird joke

I said Knock, Knock! 

Dad said ,Whose there?

And I said, THE DOOR!!
Food:

The pizza here is better than the Michigan kind of pizza. It has a lot of toppings. I like the mushrooms. Sometimes it comes with sour cream and red sauce that you can pour on top. I had chicken fingers. I ate them all and I still wasn't full so I wanted some ice cream. It's called gelato. It costs 25 dinar for a scoop in a cone. That's about 50 cents in US dollars. They have cookie flavor, strawberry (I haven't tried that yet), vanilla, and snickers. Mom and Dad eat lots of salad and I get jealous because I'm hungry. Sometimes I will eat an olive, but I am still hungry for a big food. I also eat a lot of omelets with cheese and ham. My favorite drink is orange Fanta. It's like orange juice + orange soda. For breakfast me and Dad go to get donuts from the bakery.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Thanks for telling us about the food. Now I want pizza and salads and olives and gelato (gelato near my work costs $3 for a small scoop, no cone).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gelato is the perfect food. And yours is the perfect price!

    ReplyDelete