Monday, April 27, 2015

Part 2: Vienna

When we landed we got on a bus and when we got off the bus we got a taxi to the hotel. The hotel name was Hotel and Palais Strudelhof. Then I wanted to fall asleep so I did. Don't ask me how I wanted to take a nap: because I didn't sleep for a day. When I woke up I thought it was the next day.  Then we went for a walk to a playground behind the castle palace.
Then we saw some really old buildings. We walked on the Vienna Ringstraße, which means "Ring road". Before there was the road, there was a wall to keep bad guys away. The wall was built in the 13th century. They tore down the wall and built the road and the buildings in the 1850's.

Here is a picture of me in the volkgarten (people's garden). I just wanted to play and didn't want to take a picture.



Here are some pictures of the buildings.


Here I am being eaten by a (pretend) lion.





Bonus: What do you call a cracker on fire?

Answer: A firecracker. Ha ha!



2 comments:

  1. Jamie,

    I loved reading about your adventures! I hope you and your parents have a wonderful trip!

    P.S. - Your joke made me laugh!

    Kari Kennedy
    Hickory, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMBFBO you young Viking!!!! I'm really worried about the lion. I love the photos and the fact that you prefer playing to being in them. However, you are quite handsome and so photogenic!!!! I LOVE YOUR GLASSES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete