Monday, April 27, 2015

Part 3. Macedonia

We woke up in Vienna, Austria. We,  took another airplane to Skopje, Macedonia.

We drove a car to Ohrid, Macedonia (about 2 hours). Yay! Finally here. We are staying at the "Apartment Alex". Our room is #47 and our building is pink. I have a balcony. I have art time
outside on the balcony.

I drove a boat and talked on a radio. Here is the boat I drove:


(Editor's note: this actually happened, Jamie drove the boat for about 1/2 hour while the real captain talked on the phone)

I threw rocks.
A cat tried to eat our snack.

We saw a very old church. They don't know exactly when it was built we but do know what its name is.
St John at Kaneo

4 comments:

  1. Uber awesome. I always wanted to go to Macedonia when the comedian Steve Martin sang about it in his King Tut song! That's a pretty cat; you are probably the nicest person the cat has ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on your driving the boat!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm impressed you got to drive a boat!!! Will you post some of your balcony art?
    Love, Aunt N

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool day! I bet driving the boat was fun!

    ReplyDelete